All individuals applying for a non-immigrant visa revalidation at the U.S. Embassy in Tegucigalpa are required to submit a new electronic application form, known as the DS-160 Non-Immigrant Visa Electronic Application.
For more information on the DS-160 application form, please go to:
- FAQs Regarding Online DS-160 for Nonimmigrant Visa Applicants
- To complete the electronic application Form DS-160.
Notice: Visa applicants need to print out only the confirmation page containing a bar code and bring this page to the interview. Please also bring your photo to the interview appointment.
Note: Personal Appearance is required
- Take the following documents with you: Your old and new passports, the confirmation page from the Form DS-160, a photo 2"x2" (5 cms x 5 cms, taken with a white background, no glasses), the Consular fee receipt, documents that show financial stability, and family ties to Honduras that will guarantee your return after a short visit to the United States.
- Since personal appearance is required, please be advised that you would need to plan ahead your trip within 8 or 9 weeks before your departure.
Requirements for Revalidations
- A previous tourist visa (B1/B2) with multiple entries and valid for 5 or 10 years.
- The visa is still valid or has expired for less than 12 months.
- A current passport that has remaining validity of at least six months. Please, make sure that your passport has a remaining validity of at least six months. If you need additional information about your nationality, visit the Visa Waiver Program website.
- The confirmation page from the electronic visa application Form DS-160, a 2"x2" (5 cms x 5 cms) photo taken with a white background and the Consular fee receipt.
- A current employment letter and bank statement, and other documents to prove family, economic and professional ties to Honduras.
For emergencies, please check up on the expedited appointments information.