All applicants for tourist, business, student or other categories of nonimmigrant visas must bring to their visa interview the following documents:
- Payment receipt for each application. If you are requesting a B1/B2 and a C1/D visa simultaneously, please make sure you pay only one fee and not two.
- A valid passport with a minimum of six months' validity remaining. If you need additional information about the requirements according to your nationality, please visit the Visa Waiver Program website. No powder must have been applied to the pages of the passport; we will be unable to process visas for passports containing any type of powder on the pages.
- A Honduran identity card or residency card.
- A completed and signed electronic visa application Form DS-160 for each member of the family, including children who plan to travel to the United States.
- A recent color or black and white, 2 x 2" photograph taken with a white background, no glasses, even if you uploaded a photo at the Form DS-160.
- If you have children under the age of 21, a certified copy of the Birth Certificate