Making an Appointment for American Citizen Services
February 21, 2012
The Consular Agency in San Pedro Sula accepts walk-in applicants using the current schedule of operations.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 12:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Address: Banco Atlantida Building, 11th Floor
Across from the Central Park
San Pedro Sula
The U.S. Embassy in Tegucigalpa requires an appointment for certain services:
Services requiring appointments: To Schedule and appointment, click on the service required and follow the instructions:
Note: Each applicant must have their own appointment, even when they are members of the same family. Therefore, families must try to find a day in which there are enough open slots in order to schedule each member of the family consecutively.
- Review the instructions for the requested service.
- Complete all application forms required for the requested service.
- Each applicant needs a separate appointment, even if they are members of the same family.
- Applicants MUST bring completed application forms and all required supporting documents to the appointment.
- Anyone arriving with incomplete forms or more than 15 minutes late will be required to schedule a new appointment.
Non-appointment services: passport pickup, U.S. Social Security benefits, U.S. Veteran benefits, and voting. Non-appointment services are provided Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Address: U.S. Embassy
Avenida La Paz
Emergencies involving the injury, hospitalization, death, arrest or destitution of an American citizen are also handled without prior appointment.
There is no charge for completing the application forms or for scheduling an appointment online. Third party services that charge fees for these services are NOT affiliated with the U.S. Embassy and the use of such services is discouraged.